Having a bit of trouble with the KPA500 following the bands out of the K3S. For some reason, the other day I accidentally hit a button combination on the K3S (not sure what I hit) and the KPA500 is now thinking 7.0 MHz is 1.8 and some of the other bands aren't switching correctly either. I can't find the command or whatever might cause this in the documentation I have. It's been working properly since I got it some years ago.

Anybody have any ideas before I call Elecraft and bother the busy support staff?

Thanks,

Jim Sheldon, W0EB