Any update on delivery dates
Thank you Ken WB8PKK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 11:32 PM, Eric Swartz WA6HHQ -
Elecraft<e...@elecraft.com> wrote:   Hi Tom,

I apologize for any confusion on K4 status. We really appreciate the support
you and others have given us with your K4 orders.

We’ve been very busy keeping our heads down and working hard finishing key K4
features and getting everything lined up for production, including getting
critical long lead parts on order with committed delivery dates. We are being
very careful about getting this right and not cutting corners.

I’ll make sure to post updates more often here and via direct emAil to K4 order
holders as we converge to keep everyone informed and up to date. We’ll also
make more posts describing some exciting features we are adding to the K4
design.

We’ll be off line through this weekend at the ARRL Pacificon hamfest.  I’ll
make sure to post here links to any video interviews we give there on the K4
and its newest features.

73,
Eric
elecraft.com