I'm wanting to utilize the AUX connector pins on my KPA 500 to remotely turn on
and off the amplifier. The interface diagram on pg 25 of the manual shows pins
8 and 12 can be momentarily shorted to control the power. (#8 grounded) My plan
is to do this via a 1216 webswitch. But when I touch 8 and 12 together, nothing
happens. I've checked and verified all plugs tight and pins are correct.
Possibly I need to pull 8 low with -12volts? I know a lot of you leave your amp
in STBY all the time but I'd like the flexibility to turn it off and on
remotely with extra contacts on the webswitch.
Thanks de dave WB7ELY