Scott,

I've been looking at the following monitor https://www.newegg.com/lg-43ud79-b-43-uhd/p/N82E16824025629  The price recently dropped as it used to be in the $600+ range.

Watch the video on the LG site.  You can have multiple inputs. For example your main computer and maybe the output of the K4. It will be nice if and when DXLabs or N1MM can integrate dx spots onto the display.  Imagine having the K4 plugged into a large monitor and a mouse plugged into the K4.  When a spot you need or want shows up on the pan-adapter use the K4 mouse, click on the spot and bam, the rig is on frequency.

I'm currently running a Dell 34" curved monitor which has lots of real estate.  I'm thinking real hard about the LG 43" monitor because of the dual inputs.

Rich - N5ZC