As indicated on my K3S current display, at a PWR setting of 100 watts, to a 50 ohm dummy load:

160M = 18.0A

80M = 17.6A

40M =16.0A

30M = 16.4A

20M = 20.2A

17M = 20.2A

15M = 17.0A

12M = 17.7A

10M = 17.0A

6M  = 18.8A

I'd consider these values to be typical and normal.   Actual power output as indicated on my Bird 43 is a few watts above 100 on all bands.  This is after a fresh transmit gain calibration.

73

Bob, K4TAX