Due to an upcoming move, I am putting my complete ham station for sale (will
reconstruct another one when I am settled into the new QTH, wherever and
whenever that ends up being).

Antenna system:
70 ft. Self supporting aluminum tower, 3 element quad covering 20, 17, 15, 12,
10 and 6m (4 elements on 6), dipoles (bazooka type) for 75/80 and 160M, and a
160’ folded dipole (for covering 60, 40, and 30 m)  and about 400’ hardline.
Tower and antennas will require takedown and disassembly.

Station:
Elecraft K-line consisting of loaded K3 (upgraded to near K3S, with dual
receivers, 2.8, 2.1 and 400 Hz filters, DVR, 2M transverter built in, P3 (has
VGA output and power meter accessories), KPA-500, KAT-500, Station Master,
remote coax switch…

All is operational and available for evaluation.

I am hoping to net about $6,000 for it all; $5000 for the station. While I am
open to splitting it up, I would prefer a package deal, especially for the
Elecraft stuff (yes, I have a K4 ordered)…

73 de W5SV - Dave