Well Andy, the power supply just quit in the middle of normal operation.  I was
on site helping the visiting team prep for the contest at the time to witness
the failure. I don't think that qualifies as something stupid, in fact im not
aware there is a way you could make my station misbehave to failure (all
automated), so im gonna go with “unknown hardware failure under warranty.”
Tech support was available that Friday afternoon and their response was “it
happens”.  Good enough for me. Going back.

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator