I think you are looking for the Tx line out monitor level.  LIN OUT (from
Config menu) and press 2.  0 should give you no monitor output.

Ken K6MR

From: K9MA<mailto:k...@sdellington.us>
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2019 14:29
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net<mailto:elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Monitor on Line Output

On SSB, I have the monitor level set to zero, and hear nothing in the
headphones. However, when I record the audio from the line outputs, I
get my own audio when transmitting, at a much higher level than the rx
audio. (LIN OUT nor 050) (No, it's not the mic on another headset
connected to the computer.) I can't find anything in the manual about
this. At the very least, it would be helpful to be able to match the
levels of the TX and RX audio. Am I missing something? Any suggestions?

73,

Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA