Attaching a couple of screenshots of two different KPA500 remote operating
screens, a plain one and a great one. I want to download the great one into my
l#2 win7 PC and cannot seem to get the one I want. Are there two KPA500 remote
utilities?
This is what I get upon downloading the KPA500 utility today..., a stripped
down gray and white panel showing the essentials of the amplifier parameters:
http://www.valhallatreefarm.com/WB7ELY/kpa500/kpa500A.jpg
A month ago I downloaded  (what I thought was the same utility) and I got this
nice color, animated, easy to use remote screen.
http://www.valhallatreefarm.com/WB7ELY/kpa500/kpa500.htm
These were downloaded from the Electraft K line utility and firmware download
page. Could someone shed some light on this?
Thanks
//Dave WB7ELY