I have my K2 for sale. It is s/n# 509 but has been updated to latest from
the factory by Elecraft Tech Service (W8GFU).  I bought accessories but
have never gotten around to build and/or install them:  KSB2,KDSP2 (built),
KIO2,
K160RX,K2VCOSHLDKT,KAT2,KNB2,XFILMOD,K2KSB2,E850093,K2ATOBKT,E850006,BFOMODKT,E850138,HEIL
MH2 MIC,12V/2.9AH NEW BATTERY.
Also original manual, instructions and test results.  It looks good
cosmetically and I am asking  the Elecraft group $600 and I will ship it.
The DSP2 price is $225 shipped if someone wants the radio without it for
$450. I need to sell both pieces.   I am keeping my K2/100 with a
Loudenboomer Amplifier.  Thanks for looking, Wes