I have a K3s, delivered in January this year.  I am using an external GPS
disciplined 10 Mhz reference to the External Ref input on the back.  I
cannot find anywhere in the manual what the required level for this input
is.  I have -1.1 dBm and it seems to work.  However, once in a while, the
K3s frequency shifts down 10 hz, then back to the original frequency, then
up 10 hz, then back to original frequency, all in a matter of two t four
seconds.   This happens maybe once a week and lasts for a minute or two.  I
have never heard it do more than one sequence of  down-back-up-back at
 time.

It is very noticeable on receive and a local ham told me he noticed it on
my transmitted signal also.

Could it be that my input level is too low?

It is possible that the GPS reference is jumping, but  I haven't been able
to observe that yet.  I am watching.

73,

Dave, K4TO