Your first number is bogus, but generally speaking if your other numbers are correct, that does seem excessive.  That said, crystals do age and some of this depends on power on/off cycles.  I'm now to the point of leaving my K3S powered continuously.

I recently ran some drift tests and found that it takes about 25 minutes for my reference to settle to a point limited by measurement jitter.  There is an initial positive increase of a few Hz at power up (at room temperature) then a non-linear decrease of about 25 Hz.

(Direct measurement of the synthesizer output with a FA-2 counter by BG7TBL, with a Bodnar GPSDO reference)

Wes  N7WS