I would not use a lock washer, I would use a flat washer...A lock washer is
intended to permanently anchor a nut or screw..(bolt ?)The sharp edges on it
bite into the metal...In the case of the KXPD1 paddle, the body of the paddle
is aluminum, a relatively soft metal...Since the paddle will most likely
removed and re-attached often, the lock washer would gradually chew it's way
into the body of the paddle, eventually defeating it's purpose as a spacer and
marring the paddle...

Jerry, wa2dkg

>Thanks to all that helped me with this issue...

My final solution was to add a #6 lock washer (this was almost enough) then
to carefully disk the end of the knerled Bolt (the group seems to call it aq
screw) with a drummel..

Dah Dah it is fixed...

Thank you all agian

Ken K1UM<