We've updated the "production" firmware for KPA1500 to version 02.38.

To get this version:

Start the KPA1500 Utility. Choose the "Firmware" tab.  Click "Copy New Files
from Elecraft".  This should bring the new firmware and release notes onto
your PC's disk.  View the Release notes with the KPA1500 Utility Help -
KPA1500 Firmware Release notes menu item. Then click "Send Firmware to
KPA1500" to actually send firmware in the amplifier.

Changes in 02.38 are also described on our web site:  Elecraft.com, and work
your way thru "Support", "Firmware/Software", "Amplifier Firmware and
Software", KPA1500.

73 de Dick, K6KR