Our downstairs, including my shack, was being remodeled and I just put my
system back together.

The good news:
1. K3S runs and I can RX FT8 on WSJT-X 2.1.2 - CAT works fine
2. Remote ATU works when I hit TUNE on the K3S - SWR read goes to 1.0 (I
have a Directional Coupler/Panadapter TX Sensor 1.8-5.4MHz 2KW installed
too).
3. KAT500 works

The stuff to work on:
1. P3 does not power on by front Power Button push
2. KPA500 does not power on by front ON button push
3. WSJT-X Tune or TX and I hear signal emitting from my PC monitor (which
has an integrated speaker, I guess) - USB Audio Codec selected for both
Input and Output in WSJT-X Audio settings

The power-on issues I cannot figure - cables look OK but maybe not...or a
K3S setting?
WSJT-X sound output issues - maybe Win10 updates and WSJT-X changes to sort?

Bret/N4SRN

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/