Use a USB-C PD power bank, and a USB-C power sink, and you can power the
KX2 handily. I can power my KX3 that way, and most of my other QRP rigs as
well. The sink I use is the PD Buddy Sink found on Tindie. It handshakes
with the PD power bank and provides 12v at 2-3A (depending on the bank). I
have a RAVPower bank with roughly 27Ah (probably rated at 5v, but that's
ok) that works fine with this. It'll also take input power from a mains
power supply used to fast-charge such a bank, or that might be used to
power a Chromebook or other laptop. That gives me a VERY small and packable
mains and mains-free power solution for all of my radios. I could even set
it for 9v for the radios that use THAT.

There are other brands of power sinks out there.  I ordered two of these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T2858G6/ but they haven't arrived yet,
so I haven't tested them. The Buddy Sink is programmed by connecting it to
a computer via USB-C, then accessed with a terminal program. The ones I
haven't received yet have a preset group of output power profiles you can
toggle through by pressing a button on the board. There are others as well,
but I haven't tried any others yet either.

This isn't a massively unique approach. I'm sure there are other, cheaper,
and probably more specific power solutions, but this has the benefit of
being a multi-tasker. With it, I can charge my Chromebook, my phone, my
external speaker, AND run my radios. I can charge the bank with a power
supply that weighs ounces and fits in the palm of my hand rather than a
brick the size and weight of, well, a BRICK. I even found 3d printable
cases for the PD Buddy Sink that will accomodate either a direct wire
output or a PowerPole connector, so I can attach interchangeable power
cables.

73,
Gwen, NG3P

--