I built our house with ICFs (insulated concrete forms) and put rebar in every cell (12 inch on center), and every stick of rebar in the walls ties to the rebar in the footings.  Together with the stucco mesh, I live in a really good Faraday shielded enclosure and had crappy cell phone coverage until I set my Moto G6 Play ($200 a couple of years ago) smartphone to WiFi priority.  It works fine inside the house now, and T-Mobile has an unlimited usage (including unlimited data) $50 per month plan for seniors.

73,
Dave  AB7E