OK, I think I read something into Joe's post that wasn't really there, that's how I thought it worked and I I think Joe was referring to the DSB BW at the 15 kHz 2nd IF.  Enjoy the GC, we stayed in a cabin maybe 50 meters from the edge ... awesome!

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County