From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Jim Ewing
Sent: 15 December 2019 00:04
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] "Technical discussions vs waffle"

PA5Y,

The "waffling" is about how to get young people involved in ham radio, which
you may or may not care about.  And engendered by one of the founders of
Elecraft, who has done a great deal for ham radio, both on the design and
operating end.  He obviously cares.

Sorry you are having a bad day.  Perhaps you can consult your therapist to make
it all better.

V/R
Jim Ewing N4TMM

delivered to g0...@g0ruz.com