Happy Holidays All!

I'm using FT8 into my KX3 in Data A mode but getting almost no contacts, On
the waterfall, I see a lot activity on 40m and 20m. I've followed the
advice from the KX3 manual for levels, but I still get very few
connections, like I'm not being heard. I also run k1jt WSPR mode and that
seems to work well, I get consistent results on the bands that are open.

Currently I have the KX3 set to 10w output into a 23' long endfed dipole
20' in the air. I live in an RV Park which has very very restricted antenna
restrictions! One complaint from a neighbor about any RFI would cause the
manager to tell me to take the antenna down.

A couple of years ago I ran FT8 on my ICOM 746pro at 5 to 10 watts max
output and had very good results.

So, my question am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions would be
appreciated?

tnx and 73

Ed ~ k6sdw