The RSGB has an excellent ham radio overview video.  The target audience is
people under about 30.  Everyone in the video is under ~25.  It presents the
hobby in young peoples' terms using their terms and points of reference.  It
covers public service, HF, V/UHF, contesting, satellites, lnternet
connectivity, fox hunting, building stuff.  The best video I’ve seen to
describe ham radio in modern terms to non- 50 or 60 year olds.

I will try to find the link.

73,

Kevin

Sent from my iPad