That would be a neat thing to do, but DO NOT do that on a power supply that is connected to anything other than the rig you are sensing from.

The voltage on other devices connected to the power supply will increase when you transmit on the rig to which the sense wires are connected.

Use a separate power supply for accessories.

If you need to use the same supply, you can adjust the voltage upward - the SS30 sold by Elecraft already has an output voltage of 14.1 volts. Still use a separate power cable to the transceiver and another cable to any distribution box that you use for accessories for best results (lowest voltage drop when transmitting).

73,
Don W3FPR