I ship more and more items via USPS Priority with added insurance as necessary.    It is faster and less costly and more reliable than Fed-X or UPS.   I shipped my K3S to Elecraft via USPS Priority on a Tuesday and it arrived at Elecraft on Thursday. They repaired it, updated it and sent it back by UPS Ground.   It sat in the Distribution center in Ohio for 5 days.  Total time back to me was 11 days in transit.    The daughter shipped a large box via UPS Ground from Orlando to us in middle TN.  It sat in Memphis for 5 days, thus was in transit for 11 days and only a week later than originally scheduled.

Oh, there wasn't a K4 under my Christmas tree.   Did you get one?  Maybe next year.

73

Bob, K4TAX