Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have received some nice presents ;-)

Maybe a silly question, but I didn't find anything in the manual and
would like to be on the safe side. I may be able to purchase a used
XV144 Transverter and would be interested in using it with my KX2 (only
in my shack at home). There needs to be some dip switch settings done
before using the Transverter, but as the manual is only mentioning the
K2 and K3, I am not sure on whether using K3 settings are appropriate or
whether I need to use another setting (and which one).

Thanks for any advice on this, so I can decide on whether I'll buy the
XV144 or not.

73 and a happy new year
Thorsten, DH4FT