Hi Wayne,

i am certain that I am speaking on behalf of all Australians, both customers and others, when I say that your thoughts and empathy, both personal and from Elecraft, are much appreciated at this seriously distressing time. As an 85 year old first licenced in 1960, I have lived and in some cases fought through many great droughts and bushfires causing huge losses, but none of this magnitude. Your encouraging thoughts assist us in staying focused in looking to the future and rebuilding.

May your new year be filled with encouraging words likewise

73,

Kev   VK5KS       K2/100, KX3, PX3