I used to tell my little brother that the reason computers were getting
more powerful and more expensive was because programmers were paid too much
and when they got that big check they would just go out and buy a bigger,
more powerful computer and then would write software that wouldn't run
properly on the older, cheaper machines, so we had to upgrade to bigger,
more expensive computers, just to do the same things we did on our older,
slower, cheaper computers. He just smiled.

--
Jim K0XU
j...@rhodesend.net