I worked several stations this afternoon during Winter Field Day.   I found several precisely on 7.175 MHz on LSB.   In checking calls, I found several with a General Class license and one with a Technician class license.   The point being, the LSB modulation was out of the band for their license class.    OOPS!

And of course I noted several others on the band that seemed to understand and follow the technique of "all knobs fully to the right" for the event.   In one case, the station as displayed on my P3 had about as much modulation on the USB as the LSB, complete with lip smacks, nasal noise, and breath inhale sounds. Pitiful.

73

Bob, K4TAX