Congratulations, Mark...

The K2 is a wonderful radio, all the way from bags of parts to your first on-the-air QSO. IMHO, it is one the historic radios in the history of amateur radio. You may own or someday buy a "state-of-the-art" radio but such a rig will never replace that spot in your heart for your K2. Have fun.

...robert  K2 #5957