I am going to upgrade to a KPA1500 and as such I am selling my amp and
tuner. I have loved them, they have been excellent, but I will be going
from great elecraft gear to great elecraft gear. I got these out of the
boxes, placed them in my shack and they have stayed there. They have not
been moved around, out in the weather, borrowed by anyone, etc.

For sale:

KAT500F (Factory Assembled) s/n 02619- 500$

KPA500F (Factory Assembled) s/n 03562-2100$

If bought together- 2400$, includes Fred Cady book

I pay shipping in US

Excellent condition, non-smoking environment,

Original manuals, never used

Photocopy of manuals for daily use

*Today is a good day to have a great day!*
Ron Wilcox KF7ZN
RN, BSN
Utah DX Association Board of Directors
ARRL Instructor
ARRL & W5YI Volunteer Examiner
Davis County Assistant Emergency Coordinator (ARES)