All resolved below, so please disregard sorry... I feel a bit lazy

for not trying a bit harder before my previous post. Of course adding a custom SWT44

cat command to macros and adding the button in layout turned out reasonably simple.

I switched to using HRD dde control with HDSDR instead of omni-rig cat control.

Adrian,   vk4tux