I have a barely used Elecraft K1 for sale (S/N-01351), bought the kit back
in 2002, I just needed something to keep me busy, so I bought it and built
it.I love the receiver on this baby, and used it for a lot of weak signal
stuff, I have replaced it with a K3, so I'm looking at selling it.
It's a 4 band unit, not a 2x2 swap, 15,20,30, and 40 meters, has the Noise
Blanker, ATU-4-bands, back light LCD, and the KC6AUP 3d printed folding
stand installed. Basically everything except the internal battery kit.
I have the original assembly manual with my build notes in it, with my
adjustment notes made during the build, as well as the other manuals that
came with the kit.

I'm asking $500, and will take Paypal, we can work out how you want to do
the shipping.

73's
Denis
KC6AUP