General discussions indicate a higher supply voltage, approaching 14.0 to 14.3 at the radio during transmit, does produce lower IMD products.   On the opposite side, lower voltage has been shown to produce higher IMD products.

The KPA3A is a Rev E in my radio.    The supply voltage as shown on the radio during 100 watts transmit is 13.9 with 14.3 at the supply.   I've not measured the IMD.

73

Bob, K4TAX