Hello,

Between the kxpa100 and getting a fan dipole just above roofline, I'm
finally able to make ft8 contacts fairly consistently in North America
when my local broadband noise source isn't operating.

There are times though when one of a couple adjacent stations a mile
or two from me either swing their beam over my dipole, or crank the
knob, and desense my kx3 pretty solidly.

I'm slowly learning how to tune the skirts and wield the notch, so can
sometimes work the one edge of the ft8 range, but there are also times
both of them are active at the same time, and trying to grab a 400kc
slice in between them to work hasn't panned out so far.

Is there a way, either in-radio, or with wsjtx, to do *two*
controllable notch filters, so the world doesn't disappear into the
shadow of +18s?

Thanks,

Scott
AD6YT