I’m selling my Elecraft K3s SN: 11265 with the following options:

KPA3A            100 watt Upgrade
KAT3A            Internal ATU
KBPF3A          General Coverage Receiver
KRX3A            Sub Receiver
KFL3B-FM      13 KHz Filter on Main Board
KFL3A             6 KHz Filter on Main Board
KFL3A             2.8 KHz Filter on Main board

KFL3A             2.7 KHz Filter installed on Sub Receiver
KFL3B FM      13KHz Filter Included but not installed on Sub Receiver
KANT3           Antenna Input Module Included but not installed

P3                    Panadapter
P3SVGA         Panadapter SVGA Adapter installed

All power, interconnecting cables, and original manuals included plus the Nifty
Mini manual.
Non-smoking environment.
The radio is in excellent condition both cosmetically and electronically.

Package price $3750 plus shipping and insurance to CONUS. PayPal accepted, US
sales only.

Please contact off list at
char...@sellsfamily.net<mailto:char...@sellsfamily.net>

73 de Charles