The shipping services are extra busy at present in this area. It appears that
the number of on-line orders for various products (like toilet paper) has gone
way up as people are not able to obtain them locally.
We are seeing deliveries delayed by a day or two for both UPS and FedEx. It
doesn’t surprise me that the folks in Watsonville are seeing the same thing
since we are all serviced from the same Bay area facilities.

The good news here is that traffic has pretty much disappeared as employees at
companies in the Bay area are working from home. It is quite unusual to see the
interstates empty.

Have patience, this will come to an end, hopefully sooner than later. But also
realize that the great folks at Elecraft are still working to get product
shipped, repairs accomplished and returned and support questions answered.

73!
Jack, W6FB