Bob, I'm very well aware of that fact... what we don't need here is yet
another tangent on how many different ways they are to key the K3/S from
MMTTY.... sheesh Yes... you can key the rig with the CAT setup from MMTTY
and or use a data line on a serial port etc.  you could use a foot pedal
hooked up to the PPT IN on the K3/S and stomp on the floor too.    This is
not the point at this stage of the game.  Let's help get Joe up and
running.  The FUD that's going on here is out of control.  i.e. K3S works
differently than a K3 with the KIO3B.  Out of control.  Max NG7M

--
M. George