Wes

I think virtually all of the ~134 participants are by definition are top
contesters and not just the top 10 of the 67 teams but you are correct that the
top 10 aren’t dyed in the wool Elecrafters.

I did a quick mental tally and think 50% of the rigs are K3 (~67 out of 134).
The next largest group are IC7xxx for about 17.

Paul Gacek
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog