Ah, the brand wars re-emerge again...

While every brand must be tailored to the operators voice and use (rag chew vs
DXing), it has been my observation that the K3 is certainly a cleaner
transmitter on phone than most Yaesu transmitters which are generally wider
using both side bands (easily seen on a P3) if not precisely set up.   Some
contesters prefer that, as it ‘opens up’ bandwidth, giving them a clear space
to call.

It’s either a ‘feature’ of how the Yaesu is set up or several poor operators or
the brand.  I don’t suggest the brand at all anymore, when asked.

The Anan and Flex are among the cleanest, sheer cliff walls of audio.

Rick NK7I

Small phone keyboard, smell Czech corruptions are inevitable