I have used TV RG6 for over 30 years. Usually 50 feet or less and it
handled the output of my SB200 amp well. In Ecuador that was the only coax
readily available and it worked well. I recently bought a roll of 250 feet
at Walmart for $30. Checked the loss of 100 feet and was about 1.5 dB at
145 MHz. Not as good as open wire feedline but for coax very workable.
Cannot beat the price.
I also have used the  "F" connectors up to about 600 watts with no problem
and now find BNC conn at Home Depot made for RG6 Coax. There is a lot of
discussion about using RG6, usually from those who have not used it but
have heard it is not good. It is definitely better than RG174 but heavier.
I have been fortunate to have found good RG6 but I always test it before
use. It works well in an ugly balun also at HF. I usually use the 25 foot
lengths found already made with connectors on each end. I have used two
runs in parallel, center conductors of course, to feed a doublet for
multiband HF. 50 feet lengths feed my 6 and 2 meter verticals.
Dr. Don W4BWS

God Bless All
Ham Radio does not make the world go round.
Ham Radio is what makes the ride worthwhile.