From: "Christophe aufacf" <f8ac...@gmail.com>
To: donw...@embarqmail.com
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 4/6/2020 5:17:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] alignement KPA100

hello Don, hello everyone,

I would like to be sure about 2 measurements on page 44 for my KPA100
Q9 tab: tad; is this the radiator? infinite measure
for the central pin of J2, I also find: infinite

the question is are the measurements good?

the whole thing being to have a good base

thank you Don and all of you for your help

# K2 7369 + KPA100 in progress