Hi Mike,

I can probably scrounge up the original Lm and other specs for you.

Varactor capacitance vs. voltage for the parts I used in the design is readily
available on the web. Just search for the part datasheet.

Varactor tuning of the filter is great for varying the bandwidth, but it is a
compromise in terms of loss and ripple.

73,
Wayne
N6KR