From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Mike VE3YF
Sent: Sunday 19 April 2020 17:57
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K-4 capabilities

Yes getting some more info would be great. I have been bugging the boys at
Elecraft for an electronic copy of the manual, but nothing yet. I have all
the cabling done and a spot cleared on the desk beside my
KPA1500 for either my K4D or K4HD, I too have paid the full amount and just
waiting for the early May date when California will ultimately decide if
people can go back to work or will have to stay isolated further. I think
from reading everything hinges on that time frame.

In the meantime I guess we will have to wait and stare at pictures of the K4
Front panel.

--

*73 De Mike*
*VE3YF