You can get an AT-615B from Array Solutions now and do this. I put 10 in a club
station for our various wire arrays. They do everything you need.

BTW I disagree about this 50 Ohm antenna thing. In my world of commercial high
powered broadcasting 30 MHz and under, there are almost never resonant, matched
50 ohm arrays.

Sent from my iPad