Wayne,

Thank you for this update. I am eagerly awaiting information on the K4 kits and when they will be available (I know, not for a while yet ;-)).

My only regret with my K3, s/n 261, is that I bought it, and its accompanying P3, used. Consequently, I didn't get the joy of building them myself. I built my KPA500 and KAT500. Aside from dropping the tiny fasteners into the deep pile carpet in the dining room, I loved every minute of it. I've thoroughly enjoyed my K-Line, and look forward to upgrading to the K4 (and maybe the KPA1500, if the funds hold out).

73 de,

Ian, NV4C