Will the K4 have alternate S-meter scales since its direct sampling.
Dbm, and Dbuv would be useful.
Will the K4 have  better S-meter resolution or a menu option to set the dynamic
range to give better indications of nulls or peaks? It would be nice to limit
the range  in 2 scales S1 to S9 and then the normal 60db  above S-9.

Will there  be a feature to allow the s-meter data to be accessed in linear
manner to do antenna polar plots? It would be a shame to squander the potential
of the K4 especially if the S-meter is linear  and accurate.
I am sure the potential is endless being direct sampling  architecture and its
just a matter of priorities! I have  used a Perseus for a number of years and
as a accurate measuring instrument it is indeed superb. It would be nice if the
 K4 had this potential  inherent in the  design

73CraigVK3OD