DPOTA (n): Deserted Parks on the Air. (This activity is not to be confused with
anticovidespotism, an emerging movement to thwart lockdowns.)

* * *

In the midst of all the fine Spring weather we're having, are you getting out,
in both senses of the phrase? I'm finding no shortage of places to operate
from. In northern California, at least, the trick is to follow obscure,
little-used roads that lead to alternative entrances to parks, BLM land, etc.
(Hint: Tunitas Creek road. Route 130 on the east side of Mt. Hamilton. There
are many others.)

Happy adventuring! Stay 2 meters from other operators, keep a bandana handy for
emergencies, and don't forget your KX-line radio :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR