Well my goodness, a kindred soul here so many years later!  I might have been
one of those CW OPs you handed the task over too…if you say any more about why
we were there the old saying, “I’d have to kill you”, should be brought
up...Ha…I was a sailer in a Marine watch section and caught hell and back.