Don - Thanks for the "reset warnings"!

I haven't done that yet.

I'm in the middle of re-building a new KNB2 that
Elecraft's support group sent me.  For some reason -
existing KNB2 seems to do little with noise.

Had a series of cement trucks out front
last week, MUCH MUCH ignition noise - the
KNB2 I have in here now - did nothing
to remove or reduce it?  (20m, 40m)

And this K2 aligned very nicely - and seems
extra sensitive, etc.  I did the whole
Spectrogram 5.7 thing.  (with your help!)

I'd just like to make sure my K2 # 5422 -
"knows" that a new KNB2 option is installed.
And "clears it's throat", etc.

73's Fred N3CSY
US/Canadian border - St. Lawrence River
upstate NY