One of the big post-Covid changes will be a big drawing back on
freewheeling and vulnerable global supply chains— I am all for that when I
take my blood pressure pill every morning.

--
73 de Ted Edwards, W3TB and GØPWW

and thinking about operating CW:
"Do today what others won't,
so you can do tomorrow what others can't."