Hi,My suggestions on options. Get the ATU, it tunes anything. If you are going
to do SOTA, you need a battery and a charger. The KX2 internal battery is not
cheap but it is inside the radio so you won't forget it and it is light weight.
Mine lasts many hours. I'm not a CW operator so I can't say much but the KXPD2
is slightly lighter and the adjustment tool is part of the paddle.
Jim HK7SSS

In a message dated 5/4/2020 6:44:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,